Warranty and Returns
CycleTrack warrants, to parties purchasing CycleTrack products directly from CycleTrack or its authorized distributors and to no other parties, that for 12 months following the date of purchase, CycleTrack equipment will be free of defects in materials and workmanship when operated and maintained, in strict accordance with CycleTrack requirements.
If the CycleTrack product fails because of a defect in materials or workmanship within the warranty period,
CycleTrack will, at its sole option and at no charge, repair or replace it.
The warranty does not cover your purchase if it has been subject to abuse or neglect or has been tampered with or modified.
The inherent nature of electronic components means that we understand that faults donoccur that remain undetected until first used. We want your experience with us to be as positive as possible, and will strive to do what we can in these circumstances.
In the unlikely event that you wish to return your purchase, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Returns must be made within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Contact us using the above details, and provide your details (including name, address and invoice number)
- We will provide a return authorisation number (this must be included with your returned item)
3. Your purchase should be sent to us, properly packaged and using a signed-for delivery method, together with proof of purchase.
4. Once your purchase has been received by us, and has been inspected to ensure it is in prime condition, we will credit / refund you where appropriate. If your purchase is found to be in a state deemed to be non-prime condition, we will not be able to provide a refund.
5. All refunds are strictly processed from the 3rd to the 7th day of each month.